natural soy wax candles
beautifully scented with pure essential oils
Long-burning, making even load-shedding a pleasure!
Makes your whole environment smell wonderful –
4 lovely fragrances to choose from:
- Rose Geranium
- Seven Lemons
The Seven Lemons variety contains Citronella, so can help with mosquitoes.
(Soy wax washes out very easily with just warm water)
Why use our natural Soy Wax Candles?
- Soy wax is derived from natural vegetable oils, while paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product.
- Soy candles burn clean with no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants and no petrolium-carbon soot.
- Soy wax burns cooler, meaning it will generally last 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- Soy wax can be used directly on the skin as a moisturiser or as a massage oil (provided essential oil levels are not too high).
- Soy candles release their fragrance more readily than paraffin wax, and we only use the highest quality, completely pure, natural essential oils to fragrance our soy candles.
- Soy candles burn evenly, as opposed to many paraffin candles which tend to burn down the middle of the candle around the wick, resulting in a huge wastage of wax and a limited life span for the candle.
- Soy wax is completely biodegradable.
- A Soy wax spill cleans up simply with soap and water, while paraffin wax spills are very difficult to deal with.
- Containers can be easily re-used by simply washing out the remaining soy wax with soap and water, or putting in the dishwasher.
- We support farmers and stimulate the economy by using a natural, renewable resource, rather than supporting foreign oil conglomerates.